Professional Design & Installations by the experts
A landscape designer will meet with you to develop a plan to help you realize your landscape and garden dreams. From a landscape makeover to a completely new design, let us give your home the curb appeal you have been looking for. Once your project is complete, we can implement a maintenance program to keep your landscape looking its best.
- On-site consultation with a professional designer
- Get install schedule within weeks
- Over 45 Years of Experience
- Colorful, Low-Maintenance Plants And Trees
- Modern, Tropical, Xeriscape, Native, English Garden, Feng Shui, Japanese inspired. We can tailor a design to compliment your home’s style or your style of decor.
- Fully Licensed And Insured
What are Hardscapes?
Hardscape is the practice of using stone, block, pavers, timbers or any other non-living materials to enhance and beautify landscape or outdoor living areas.
- Fire Pits
- Paver Walkways / paths
- Retaining walls
- Water features
- Use of stone / boulders
What can hardscapes do for your property?
- Create functional/ usable space.
- Protect against erosion.
- Add beauty and flair that will increase property value.
- Bring living areas outside.
- Hide unsightly utilities, neighbors or problem landscape areas
- Hardscaping is limitless, if you can dream it, we can build it!
Let Collier Cutters review your property and design an Amazing hardscape for you. The physical texture and color of pavers, travertine, and even marble could project a particular style or mood when coupled with the building and arrangement of landscape. Do not leave one of your most important projects to a company without artistic experience. Trust it in the hands of Collier Cutters Of SWFL. We are the landscapers that come to work excited to create beautiful hardscapes!
- Are you tired of looking at those ugly Gutter Downspouts? We can bury and extend them.
- Do you have standing water making it hard to enjoy your yard and landscape?
When your yard does not drain properly, you are at risk of flooding, killing your grass, flowers, plants and trees, and basically having a mud pit for a yard. There are all types of landscape drainage systems that can be installed. It is imperative to find a drainage professional that can survey your yard and determine what drainage system will work best. Let our highly experienced specialist take a look and design a drainage plan that will fit your needs.
- Gutter extensions
- French drains
- Collection boxes
- Channel drains
Get In Touch With Us!
Cutters will achieve the goals you want from a design as well as the maintenance of your property.